1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

Year 5 optional maths SATs - Paper B(QCA/06/1716)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ERU, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ERU

ERU New commenter

Hi all,
    I've turned our school upsidedown and decided it's been lost! Does anyone have a copy of the Year 5 optional maths SATs (QCA/06/1716) ? I have all the documents but need the pupils paper B.
    I've looked everywhere on and offline and I'm in dire need of it by the end of the week!
    Cheers

2. ERU

ERU New commenter

Hi all,
    I've turned our school upsidedown and decided it's been lost! Does anyone have a copy of the Year 5 optional maths SATs (QCA/06/1716) ? I have all the documents but need the pupils paper B.
    I've looked everywhere on and offline and I'm in dire need of it by the end of the week!
    Cheers

3. chocolateworshipper

chocolateworshipper New commenter

I have a copy of the 2006 Year 5 optional maths SATS paper B. The code on the back is QCA/06/1721 - I think the code you refer to above is the code for the full pack of all the maths papers. Assuming this is what you are looking for, PM me with your address and I will post an original to you, which you can then photocopy.

4. ERU

ERU New commenter

That's awesome. I've been looking again today and even thought I'd cracked it when I thoughtI could tipex out an old one from the current year 6 but all ended in dead ends ...
    Email and address sent!
    Thank you :)

5. Hi this has happened to me tooo this week. Please could send it to me also.

Much appreciated.

Thank you

7. please sent this papers