1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5/6 mixed age planning!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by crgray, Jul 8, 2008.

1. please could you send me anything that may be helpful- am about to embark on y5/6 lit and numeracy teaching after being out of teaching bringing up my family.
    thank you

2. Hi, I was just about to come and write this question on here when I saw this thread :) I have just been given a job in year 5/6 where there has been a supply teacher for the last few terms. Therefore the plans are not very good or consistent. Any help or things people could send for some ideas would be massively appreciated :)
    Thanks

3. hi do you still have mixed age mahs planning for y 56 im new to this mixed yr grp and just back from maternity leave and would really appreciate having some support as i start planning we have got the scholastic bks in school
    thanks v much my email is gollum17@btopenworld.com

4. I have an interview next week for a yr 5/6 post. I would be really grateful of any advice you can give me that would make my answers to interview questions stand out. I would particuarly like any tips on SAT's questions, transitions and mixed age planning. Thank you.