1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5/6 class in Spain looking for class in UK for Class Twinning

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by TheoGriff, Apr 22, 2014.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

A primary school in Estepona in the south of Spain is looking to twin its year 5 or year 6 class with a similar aged class in UK.

They are not looking for individual pupils to exchange letters, because bitter experience has taught them that this is hard to manage.

They would however like to send class letters about their life, and pictures of the school and town.

Any takers out there contact me via PM and I'll give you further details.

The children have generally been studying English for an hour or so a week since year 2; some of them also go to private English lessons, but you are not going to be overwhelmed by the level.

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each week.

2. Hi

I am MFL Primary teacher in London (Bromley).

I teach Spanish to Year 6 classes so would be very interested in making a link with a Spanish school.

I am looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Regards

aleksa11

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I've only just seen this, will PM you Aleksia.

Anyone else interested please PM me too, my colleague in Spain will then contact you.