1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 water theme inc. coasts/rivers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by llov1_04, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Just looking for some inspiration regarding a water theme with Y4. I'm new to the year group and wondered if anyone had some exciting ideas for this topic, thinking mainly about geog/hist objs. Has anyone had experience of a mantle of the expert type approach with this theme?

Any tips would be fantastic, just to get the creative juices flowing!! :D

2. Just looking for some inspiration regarding a water theme with Y4. I'm new to the year group and wondered if anyone had some exciting ideas for this topic, thinking mainly about geog/hist objs. Has anyone had experience of a mantle of the expert type approach with this theme?

Any tips would be fantastic, just to get the creative juices flowing!! :D

3. I have included a link to water themed display letters, hope these are of some use. If you have any resource requests, please just contact us through the site.
    http://primarytreasurechest.com/topics-ks2/geography/water.html
    Just a few ideas, uses of water, a uses of water diary, water themed poems, acrostic poems, the water cycle, rain fall investigations.

4. Anyone?! Please! :)

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Can you not see Zoe49's post? There is heaps on the site she mentions that will keep you going for ages.

Search the resources on here as well.

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide