1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 reading tests...

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by sfm_81, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hi,

I would like to do some optional reading tests in year 4 to gain a better insight into current reading levels and needs. The reading levels in my class range from 2c up to 4b at present. Can anybody recommend a site where I can download some tests from..? I am not going to do them as a formal test, rather I will take parts from the papers and children will do them in small chunks,,

Would I be right in thinking there are certain papers for current NC levels in reading?

Any advice/websites would be most helpful...

Thank you,

2. Hi,

I would like to do some optional reading tests in year 4 to gain a better insight into current reading levels and needs. The reading levels in my class range from 2c up to 4b at present. Can anybody recommend a site where I can download some tests from..? I am not going to do them as a formal test, rather I will take parts from the papers and children will do them in small chunks,,

Would I be right in thinking there are certain papers for current NC levels in reading?

Any advice/websites would be most helpful...

Thank you,

3. Would these be of any help to you?

www.st-josephs-pickering.n-yorks.sch.uk/past_test_papers.htm

4. Sorry! The www. stuff should be on the same line.

If the link doesn't work go to the Woodlands Junior School site. Lots of things there for you to look at.