1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 QCA reading test 1999 teacher booklet

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Trudy, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Trudy

Trudy New commenter

Hi. my class did the Year 4 1999 QCA reading test this week and I got the paper off Testbase, but there's no teacher book so I have the mark scheme, but not the level thresholds! Does anyone have the teacher book for it, to let me know the thresholds? Please help if you can, I'm in a dither! x

2. Trudy

Trudy New commenter

Hi. my class did the Year 4 1999 QCA reading test this week and I got the paper off Testbase, but there's no teacher book so I have the mark scheme, but not the level thresholds! Does anyone have the teacher book for it, to let me know the thresholds? Please help if you can, I'm in a dither! x

3. Hi Trudy,
    I am off to teach soon, but I think I may have a copy of that somewhere.
    Can you tell me what the text was?

4. I would also be interested in the threshold levels for the year 4 reading test i.e. scores to achieve level 2c, 2b etc. The booklet is called 'In touch with nature' and was published in 1999. Many thanks.

5. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

6. Thanks, tafkam.

7. Trudy

Trudy New commenter

Sorry for not following this up - I was off school with morning sickness and all round feeling rubbishness. Thank you for the link - I'll investigate! Trudy

8. Thank you so much! This is fantastic! I have been searching for this for a very long time!