1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 4 playscript planning

Discussion in 'Primary' started by iamsarahlou, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Hi, I'm planning on teaching my year 4's playscripts in literacy after 1/2 term I saw some really great plans for plays on the internet and now I cant find them. I've searched and searched, i was wondering if anybody had any idea where I could find a straight forward teaching sequence or would mind sharing their plans for me to have a gander at.

Thank you

iamsarahlou@yahoo.co.uk

2. Hi,

Just seen your post and I've also been teahing play scripts with year 4. We are focusing on historical settings, so my plans may not be great for you. However, I found a great PowerPoint presentation that I used from primary resources. Here is the link:

[/URL],

It asks the children to complete scene 2 of Little Red Riding Hood. To remind the children of the story I used a very simple animation from the following link:
    [/URL]
    Hope it may be of some use to you (if it's not too late!)

Charlotte

3. Hi,

Just seen your post and I've also been teaching play scripts with year 4. We are focusing on historical settings, so my plans may not be great for you. However, I found a great PowerPoint presentation that I used from primary resources. Here is the link:

[/URL],

It asks the children to complete scene 2 of Little Red Riding Hood. To remind the children of the story I used a very simple animation from the following link:
    [/URL]
    Hope it may be of some use to you (if it's not too late!)

Charlotte