1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 4 optional sats english mark scheme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by hcnip, May 23, 2010.

1. hcnip

hcnip New commenter

hi

- im after a copy of the short and long writing mark scheme for the 2006 optional sats papers (antarctic adventure is the reading)

brought the schools writing home to mark - done y5 & y3, turn to y4 and ive brought the 2003 mark scheme home - muppet

[​IMG]
    anybody know a link - even to a simple breakdown of mark allocation?

cheers

2. hcnip

hcnip New commenter

hi

- im after a copy of the short and long writing mark scheme for the 2006 optional sats papers (antarctic adventure is the reading)

brought the schools writing home to mark - done y5 & y3, turn to y4 and ive brought the 2003 mark scheme home - muppet

[​IMG]
    anybody know a link - even to a simple breakdown of mark allocation?

cheers

3. inq

inq

4. inq

inq

also just discovered you'd have to pay!
    sorry!

5. Hi,
    just logged on and i have the booklet at home with me. Been sitting out in the garden marking mine [grr - don't they remember anything we've done this year].
    If it's not too late I can scan and email them to you.
    Is it just the marking pages or the examples as well?
    KC

6. Hi there I would be really grateful if you could email me the markscheme. I have had mine stolen along with my bag. You would really help me!
    thanks a million
    Danni
    (d.s.robinson54@googlemail.com)

7. I changed year groups this year and we have the test papers for year 4 200g optional sats, but no teacher guide/mark scheme. If anybody could email email me a copy, I aouls be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!!
    Thank you,

Kimberly

( kimberly.morton@tiscai.co.uk )

8. Hi there,

I know you posted your reply a year ago but was wondering if you still have the mark scheme for 2006 Antartic Adventures (Year 4) available to email. I've managed t leave mine at school!!!

If you do could you email it to me.

Many thanks

amyclark@hotmail.com

9. Hi,
    I am in need of a copy of the short and long writing mark scheme for the 2003 optional sats papers (legs' race is the reading). Any ideas?

Many thanks

user@nclayden.fsnet.co.uk

10. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="HB_Mail_Container"><tr><td id="HB_Focus_Element">Is there any possibility you could send me a copy of the marking scheme for Antarctic adventures please. It seems someone has 'mislaid' ours. Thanks. You could email to sp_walters@hotmail.com
    SW
    </td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:1pt;"></td></tr></table>

11. I know this thread is old, but the copy of the markscheme has gone missing at our school? Any chance someone can send me a copy. Email is natalie_lancashire@hotmail.com
    Thanks

12. Bump...

13. pleasei want year4 english reading test ANTARCTIC ADVENTURE paper making scheme please sent me

thank you

14. Hi I have inboxed you with the info !

15. Hi there,
    just found this thread and we are in desperate need of the markscheme for this Y4 optional sat.
    Is there any chance you can forward it over to me as well?
    Thanks
    Sam Ostermeyer

16. If anybody has copy of the y4 2006 optional sats maths mark scheme please could you email it to me?
    Thanks

melbon@btinternet.com

17. Is there anyway you can help me too? I'm desperate to get a copy too. got a load of year 4 2006 to mark. Just need the Mark scheme.
    Please help!

18. Hello did someone email you the mark scheme for the antarctic adventures? any chance you could forward it to me??

jessicamarybest@yahoo.co.uk

I would be extremely greatful!

19. I am also in desperate need of the mark scheme for antarctic adventures! If you could help, my email address is lottie150509@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you!