1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

YEAR 4 OPTIONAL SATS ANTARCTIC ADVENTURES

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gunnboy567, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hi
    Does anyone out there have the year 4 sats reading booklet for Antarctic adventures they could email me please. I have the answer booklet & marking scheme but no reading booklet. I would be very gratetful lulu5668@hotmail.com.
    I have other year 3 & 4 sats papers I could email in return if anyone needs them

2. Hi
    Does anyone out there have the year 4 sats reading booklet for Antarctic adventures they could email me please. I have the answer booklet & marking scheme but no reading booklet. I would be very gratetful lulu5668@hotmail.com.
    I have other year 3 & 4 sats papers I could email in return if anyone needs them

3. greenpaddy

greenpaddy New commenter

Have you got testbase? You can get them on there.

4. greenpaddy

greenpaddy New commenter

A word of advice - do not put your email address in a forum as you will get inundated with junk emails.

5. Hi no we havent gor testbase..

6. AaronLaws

AaronLaws New commenter

7. Thank you, I have looked on that website but its the 2003 sats papers. This one Im after is the 2006 reading booklet Antarctic adventures

8. Anyone have a copy please!! I only need one to photocopy[​IMG]

9. I am going in to my school on Tuesday, so I will have a look then, no promises, but I'll give it a go :eek:)

10. Oh Thanks so much I would be very grateful! [​IMG]

11. If you send me your address in a private inbox I will send you a paper copy, can't send you an email one!

12. oh Thank you so much.

13. I have inboxed you my address Thank You!!

14. Hi There, did you manage to find the year 4 sats reading booklet for Antarctic adventures, I am looking as well but cant find it.

15. Hi,
    I'm trying to find a past reading paper for year 4 too. I've got the Running one but they've already done it. Struggling to find another on the net.

16. http://www.schools.bedfordshire.gov.uk/im/pat/Test%20Papers2007/Y042007ENGTTREA.pdf

link for Antarctic Adventures Reading Test

17. I am also looking for the antarctic adventures reading booklet but havent been able to find it. Please let me know if somebody has it. the link above is for the answer booklet and not the reading booklet.