1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 - NQT year....Any ideas on classroom layout and displays??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by amybromley, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Hi :)

I am very pleased and excited that I have got Year 4 in September and am looking to set up and decorate my classroom etc in the next couple of weeks ready for September!!

The classroom that I have been given is pretty boring at the moment and I want to make it as bright and interactive as possible!!

Any ideas from experienced teachers out there would be greatly appreciated as I'm generally not that creative!!

Thaaaaaanks!!

xxxxxx

2. Hi :)

I am very pleased and excited that I have got Year 4 in September and am looking to set up and decorate my classroom etc in the next couple of weeks ready for September!!

The classroom that I have been given is pretty boring at the moment and I want to make it as bright and interactive as possible!!

Any ideas from experienced teachers out there would be greatly appreciated as I'm generally not that creative!!

Thaaaaaanks!!

xxxxxx

3. Look for opera diva's classroom display photos in the resource bank

4. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

sparkle box ;o)