1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 Maths QCA Papers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by 32kids, Mar 27, 2008.

1. 32kids

32kids New commenter

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could send me,

a)the teachers marking scheme and levels and the mental maths questions and paper for the Year 4 2003 Qca Maths papers.

b) or any old Year 4 QCA Maths papers( before 2005)and associated material.

My e-mail address is 32kids@googlemail.com

Thanks

2. You should have mail

3. aloha

aloha New commenter

4. You should both have mail.

5. The testbase CD ROM has all you need. 1998, 1999 and 2003 are all there. Some LAs are buying it for schools, but only about £80 to buy it youself and well worth the money.

6. Hi
    I have also lost the marks scheme for year 4 maths QCA.

Please can anyone help? my email addy is dml_30@hotmail.com
    Thanks

7. Hi !
    I need year 4 1999 QCA menthal maths test and the marking scheme. I really appreciate if you could e-mail it to me. I hope someone still has got it :)
    Thank you
    neryurt@yahoo.com

8. does any one have the standardised sores for QCA maths year 4 2003 version as my teacher book does not have it.

thank you

My email is: r.mowles@hotmail.co.uk

9. zara1981

zara1981 New commenter

Hi,
    Sorry i know you replied to these posts ages ago but do you still have a copy of the year 4 optional maths tests marking booklets for 4a and 4b? I have marked them all now!!

If so thanks!

email: zahsa@yahoo.com

10. This should help...
    http://www.st-josephs-pickering.n-yorks.sch.uk/optional_sats_past_papers.htm

11. I would appreciate if anyone hasthe qca maths marking schme for 1999 and the mental maths test. Please email shqama@gmail.com