1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 4 English SAT from years ago - Planting Gardens

Discussion in 'English' started by boroflag, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Hi,
    Long shot, I know, but has anyone got the teachers' booklet with the mark scheme for this Year 4 SAT paper. It is dated 1998. One of my colleagues asked me and I have found the text booklets and a couple of the question booklets, but I cannot lay my hands on the teachers' booklet.
    If you have, could I have a scan of the relevant pages, including the marking thresholds for the different levels.
    We just want to use it as an SEN comprehension assessment for L2-4 for Y5 & 6 kids, so we only need those pages.

Thanks in advance

2. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

3. Thanks for that link. The paper I'm looking for is actually from the year previous to In Touch with Nature (Dated QCA 1999). - That one I have. (Including the mark scheme)

Planting Gardens (Dated QCA 1998) is the one that is eluding me.

4. Hello,
    I know this was posted a few years ago but did anyone manage to find it?

5. I have the marking scheme if anybody still wants it. Email me at sulaika_s@hotmail.com and I'll scan it for whoever needs it

6. Hi. I don't suppose you have the marking thresholds for the planting gardens reading test.

Many thanks

7. apburke

apburke New commenter

Hi, I know it has been a long time since this post was put up...but does anyone have the marking scheme still for this paper? Thanks