1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 4 creative curriculum - the aztecs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sarahbella88, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hi,
    just wondering if anyone had any ideas to teach the aztecs as part of a creative curriculum? any cross curricular links/resource ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you! :)

2. chocolate :)

3. I did it as part of the creative curriculum and LOVED it. I think I uploaded my topic web here so if you look there you should get some ideas. The literacy was amazing though!

4. Just realised I actually did 'Mexico' and covered the aztecs as part of that but it was still great!

5. thanks lorraryall :) i will have a search for your web. its such an exviting topic to do so i really want to do some exciting activities! ive got some ideas but i've never done a creative curriculum before so its all a bit new. thanks again!

6. chocolate?!

7. thats a great idea - i'll link it to the solids and liquids topic:) thank you for your ideas, much appreciated