1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 4 art 'journeys'

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Spugs21, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Spugs21

Spugs21 New commenter

Calling anyone who's taught year 4!

I'm struggling with this art unit, i really love teaching art and I'd love to be more creative but just don't have the inspiration that others do!

We're doing the romans this half term and I'd like to link it to that but dont know how to. I like all the aboriginal art ideas but again don't really know how to. teach it.

I's really appreciate any advice as I'm new to year 4 and struggling to get my head around the new planing. Thanks xx

2. Spugs21

Spugs21 New commenter

Calling anyone who's taught year 4!

I'm struggling with this art unit, i really love teaching art and I'd love to be more creative but just don't have the inspiration that others do!

We're doing the romans this half term and I'd like to link it to that but dont know how to. I like all the aboriginal art ideas but again don't really know how to. teach it.

I's really appreciate any advice as I'm new to year 4 and struggling to get my head around the new planing. Thanks xx

3. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

4. DFC

DFC New commenter

Journey from Rome to Hadrian's Wall - hot med. themes - water themes - cold green Northern England themes?