1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 3 Playscripts Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lizzi Lou, Sep 21, 2008.

1. As there is no planning or help on the New Framework for this unit, I'm struggling a bit! Anyone know where I can find any good resources/planning help? Have got a few ideas, but struggling for the 4 weeks it suggests!

Thanks in advance!

2. As there is no planning or help on the New Framework for this unit, I'm struggling a bit! Anyone know where I can find any good resources/planning help? Have got a few ideas, but struggling for the 4 weeks it suggests!

Thanks in advance!

3. Do a search for this, there was a great thread about it towards the end of last school year. Some good suggestions and resources.

I used The Twits play, think there is some planning for it on Hamilton site- sorry, no time to look coz loads of marking to do before tomorrow. Hope that helps a bit.

4. Thanks! Had done a search, but must have missed it! Will try again, good luck with marking. Mine is just sat next to me watching me panic the normal Sunday evening panic. What a life!

Anyone else any help?

5. polly2

polly2 New commenter

6. Here's a link to the old thread- got some good ideas on it https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/214200/2939217.aspx#2939217 Hope that is more help!!

Will see if I can find my planning, but have to say it was from the last few weeks before summer hols, so very condensed and did not teach a lot of it! Will be back if I find it and will send you it.