1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 3 optional sats

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ProfHarry, May 4, 2008.

1. Which Y3 Optional SATs papers do you want? At the moment I'm marking the Longer and Shorter Writing papers from 2006. I have the Y3 Optional Maths papers as well. Let me know what you need.

2. zap

zap

Are these the QCA ones, the test has been the same for 2006 and 2007 and it is the same one this year, so not sure about past papers...

3. Yes my test papers are the QCA copies. Angel786 do you still want copies?

4. can you sent me year 3 optional sats papers please? my son is in y3 now.

5. yathieesan@hotmail.co.uk is my email address.please sent y3 optional papers.

6. Hi I know this is abit late for replying. I am writing to request do you stil have a copy of year 3 optional sats papers for both maths and literacy?My son is year 3 currently I unable to find 2006 year 3 optional papers.Can you hlep? my email address is trovestrov@yahoo.co.uk Thank you.

7. Hi,
    Please can you emailing me a copy of the Year 3 Sats papers? My email id is krit_aar@yahoo.co.uk.
    Thanks.

8. [​IMG]Hi Lulu,

Did you manage to get a copy of 2006 literacy sats year 3 optional paper?Can I have a copy both Maths and literacy please,much appreciated.Thank you.
    troves.

9. spideress

spideress New commenter

Hello! I was looking for year 3 optional sat papers and found this thread. If anybody has any optional year 3 papers can you please email me them. spideress@hotmail.com It would be truly appricated! :) Thank you

10. Hi
    I'm struggling to get copies of Year 3 optional sats tests and mark schemes as I've been asked to test termly and only have 2003 and 2005. Could you help at all? My email is alisonlbennett@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks
    Alison

11. Hi, Please please I need the year 3 optional sats 2006 for English and Maths...

If anyone has them please email to

tsaeed04@hotmail.co.uk

12. Hi there,

if you still have the year 3 optional SATS 2006 copies for Math and English please do email them to me as I need them this week desperately.

tsaeed04@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

13. Hi,

Yes you can get 2003 paper online at
    http://www.st-josephs-pickering.n-yorks.sch.uk/past_test_papers.htm.

I you have the year 3 2006 optional sats papers (Math and English)can you please email them to me as I need them asap this week.

Thanks

14. Hi debz869,

Yes you can get 2003 paper online at
    http://www.st-josephs-pickering.n-yorks.sch.uk/past_test_papers.htm.

If you have the year 3 2006 optional sats papers (Math and English)can you please email them to me as I need them asap this week.

tsaeed04@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

15. Please send me the 2006 Year 3 optional MATH SATs paper. I need it asap. asluvisa@gmail.com
    Thanks

16. Hi,

Could someone please email me a copy of the 2006 optional SATs papers as well for literacy and maths. I need them for Year 3, 4 and 5 if you have them.

Many Thanks!

emma_crumpton@hotmail.co.uk

17. sophiereena14

sophiereena14 New commenter

profharry

do you still have yr 3 optional 2006 sats papers, longer and shorter writing papers. If so would you be able to email them. hertfordheath@hotmail.com

Thanks sophiereena