1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 3 2006 Optional SATs Maths Paper A and B

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Takeaway-Resources, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Takeaway-Resources

Takeaway-Resources New commenter

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can direct me to somewhere online that I can download the above maths papers?
    I dont need the marking scheme or anything, just the papers as I cant find where I have saved them - I think it must be on the pen drive I broke :(
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)
    x

2. Takeaway-Resources

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can direct me to somewhere online that I can download the above maths papers?
    I dont need the marking scheme or anything, just the papers as I cant find where I have saved them - I think it must be on the pen drive I broke :(
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)
    x

3. Takeaway-Resources

Thanks anyway - I thought I'd got it - must have just been the 2003 version. Ahh well - will get the hard copy when in school tomorrow.
    Thanks for your help x

4. HI,
    does anyone have the 2006 year 3 optional sats all math and all English papers... need it desperately.... PLEASE!!!

my email tsaeed04@hotmail.co.uk

5. HI,
    does anyone have the 2006 year 3 optional sats all math and all English papers... need it desperately.... PLEASE!!!

my email tsaeed04@hotmail.co.uk