1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 teachers - please help!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by star17, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi everyone
    I'm in the Final term of my NQT year and after having a difficult year for various reasons I have handed in my notice and am currently looking for a new job for September.
    I have managed to secure an interview where I have to teach a 30 minute Literacy lesson to a group of Year 2 children for 30mins. I'm not asking for ideas as have already written the lesson plan. Just wondered if anybody would be kind enough to have a quick look over it as its half term and I'm not able to ask anybody at school. Please leave your email if you don't mind having a quick flick.
    Big thanks in advance if anybody can help :) I wouldn't normally ask, just my confidence is a bit shot to pieces after the year I've had.
    star17

2. Hi everyone
    I'm in the Final term of my NQT year and after having a difficult year for various reasons I have handed in my notice and am currently looking for a new job for September.
    I have managed to secure an interview where I have to teach a 30 minute Literacy lesson to a group of Year 2 children for 30mins. I'm not asking for ideas as have already written the lesson plan. Just wondered if anybody would be kind enough to have a quick look over it as its half term and I'm not able to ask anybody at school. Please leave your email if you don't mind having a quick flick.
    Big thanks in advance if anybody can help :) I wouldn't normally ask, just my confidence is a bit shot to pieces after the year I've had.
    star17

3. Anything to relieve myself of report writing boredom. :)
    Have sent you a message with my e-mail address.

4. Oh, and things will get better! This is a great job when you are settled into a school you enjoy working at. I have been very fortunate to teach a variety of schools with a variety of social backgrounds and enjoyed them all - but there will always be one year that wasn't great (for me it was my 6th or 7th year) so you've got it out of the way sooner!!

5. sure its saharoxo@aol.com

6. Thank you so much everybody. I am very touched by your kindness.