1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 silly stuff: dragons and dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rainbowdrop86, Apr 3, 2012.

1. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

Does anyone know any good texts to use for this unit? Want to link it to our dragon and dinosaur topic. Looking for some tongue twisters etc, have found the book bumps jumps dinosaurumptus which I'm thinking of using first to get into the unit. Any ideas? Heading to the library this afternoon!

2. rainbowdrop86

Does anyone know any good texts to use for this unit? Want to link it to our dragon and dinosaur topic. Looking for some tongue twisters etc, have found the book bumps jumps dinosaurumptus which I'm thinking of using first to get into the unit. Any ideas? Heading to the library this afternoon!

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

www.piecorbett.org.uk
    Look at the tab at the top that says New! - there is a dragon story for reciting together and a poem. I've just been looking at this site thanks to a link from Msz on another thread.

5. rainbowdrop86

Thanks good link. I'm looking more for tongue twisters, nonsense poems etc. like Ning nang Nong but can't really tie this in!