1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 SATs - past papers - SMILE PLEASE - 2005

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eric_the_red, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Hello! I am also looking for this mark scheme! Did you manage to get a hold of a copy? I'd be very grateful! Thanks
    bethany.carpenter@hotmail.com

2. hi,
    can i request to send me the KS1 SAT past papers 2005 or onward if you have
    muchy thanks
    kind regards

3. Please if you have KS1 2005 SAT's mark scheme-teacher booklet would it be possible to send me a copy to neofy-@hotmail.com please. Have searched all over the net but with no luck.

4. Could I have a copy of the mark scheme for "smileplease" too please if anyone has it?
    bates.mp@ntlworld.com

Thanks

5. Could I have a copy of the mark scheme for "smileplease" too please if anyone has it?
    r_king2@sky.com

6. Hi,
    I am just abouit to start the search for the Smile Please mark scheme - did you happen to get it emailed to you? If you did could I ask if you could email it to me! (cheeky but desperate times!!)
    suzanne.phillip@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Suzanne

7. Hi, I was wondering if anyone still has a copy of the 2005 mark scheme for Smile Please as I would like to use if with my year 2 children. If you do please could I have a copy emailed to me. Many Thanks. hmfabb1@mac.com

8. Please if you have the 2005 mark scheme could you email it to me...i'm about to go into a meltdown!! Thank you hananorth@hotmail.com

9. Hello,

Can anyone email me the 2005 reading marking scheme of animal stories and smile please. Really appreciate it.

claudia6689@hotmail.com

Thank you

10. If anyone has a copy of the paper and teachers guide could I have a copy please. Message me for email

11. Please can you send me a copy of the marking scheme for Smile Please?

Desperately need it! thank you...

Nicsm@rocketmail.com

12. Hi, did you manage to get hold of the mark scheme/levels. Please could you email me a copy - it would be VERY much appreciated :)

bevh_344@hotmail.com

13. Hi I also need the Mark scheme for the 2005 Animal stories. If anyone has it please, please can you forward it to me. pclarke4.317@lgflmail.org

Thanks

14. Is it possible for you to email the 2005 teachers book as I cannot find it (only have the task booklet) and my children have completed 'Smile Please'. My email address is:

jnash@lympstone-primary.devon.sch.uk

15. Hi, Could I have a copy of this answer booklet too please?

16. sorry my email: andreacotoole@yahoo.co.uk

17. Can anyone forward me a copy on please?

l.richardson201@durhamlearning.net

Thanks in advance!

18. Hi there, I am doing this paper too - is there any way you could send me it also please? My email is rebeccashields91@yahoo.co.uk

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!