1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 SATs - past papers - SMILE PLEASE - 2005

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eric_the_red, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Hi. I have it at school. Can email it tomorrow.

2. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

thanks eric_the_red, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks for the link chocolatebabe - unfortunately there are only the 2003 & 2004 papers.

3. You have mail

4. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

Thanks everybody.

I've got what I needed. :)

5. please can you sent it to me too. have trawled the net and can't find it anywhere its the stones and bones one thats missing. many thanks chris c

6. hah! we set ks2 pseudo-sats carefully choosing a past paper they hadn't practised on - the first paper landed on the desks and one (wonderfully honest) lad put his hand up and said 'er - i've done this - my mum got it off the internet' [​IMG]

7. I have just done this paper with some of my very able Year 1s. I got it off testbase and so have the mark scheme but what I can't find is the level threshold information. Spent ages searching but couldn't find it anywhere. If anyone has this I'd really appreciate you posting it.

8. I dont suppose you still have this email do you? Have been frantically searching for my copy to mark some practice papers with but had no joy in finding it and want to mark these so i can get an idea for predicted levels.

Many thanks

9. It seems these 2005 Teacher books have a habit of disappearing! Anyone able to email me mark scheme and threshold? Would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

10. <font size="2">Does anyone know where I can find the error analysis for Smile Please? </font>Ta!

11. Hi,
    Did anyone give you the error analysis? I'd like it too!
    Thanks

12. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

13. I'm missing the Animal Stories reading answer booklet from the 2005 SATs bundle. Does anyone have an electronic copy of the booklet, please?

14. Hi sorry to bother you, just wondering if there is any chance you still have the 2005 mark scheme? I've looked all over the internet and can't find it. If possible... tomfinn@victoriaparkschool.co.uk
    Thanks in advance

Tom

15. If you got a response any chance you could forward me the email - I have 6 children who have done this paper and can't find the mark scheme or thresholds xx I would be very grateful!! abooth@totalise.co.uk

16. Hi
    Just wondered if anyone was successful with the 2005 mark scheme for smile please and thresholds as I am desperatly searching for them as well!! If anyone has them I would be really grateful if you could email them to me at jcmycroft@btinternet.com

Many Thanks x

17. Hi,
    I have also been looking for the mark scheme and levels for 'Smile Please'. I was wondering if you would mind also sending me a copy please. I think i may have lost it in the move to our new school!
    My email address is zoecannon@waterfoot.lancs.sch.uk
    Thanks Zoe

18. indigo987

indigo987 New commenter