1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 SATs parents information evening

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jolemon, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am a newly qualified teacher teaching year 2 at the moment. The head teacher has asked me to do a SATs information evening with the parents in 2 weeks time and was wondering if anyone has anything they use or have used that they are willing to share?
    If you have, is it possible to please have a copy so I know what type of things to share with them. My email address is jo_anne_1986@hotmail.com
    Many thanks for any help coming my way!!

2. Hi,
    I am a newly qualified teacher teaching year 2 at the moment. The head teacher has asked me to do a SATs information evening with the parents in 2 weeks time and was wondering if anyone has anything they use or have used that they are willing to share?
    If you have, is it possible to please have a copy so I know what type of things to share with them. My email address is jo_anne_1986@hotmail.com
    Many thanks for any help coming my way!!

3. jolemon, have sent you an email.