1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 Planning help please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by treespirit, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have got an NQT job for a term and a half with Year 2 (low achieving) from after half term . Just wondered if anyone could recommend any planning packages other than Hamilton's, resources, stories, photocopiable books- anything really would be really useful!
    Many thanks x

2. Hi,
    I have got an NQT job for a term and a half with Year 2 (low achieving) from after half term . Just wondered if anyone could recommend any planning packages other than Hamilton's, resources, stories, photocopiable books- anything really would be really useful!
    Many thanks x

3. We dip into clickteaching (www.clickteaching.com). It is a subscription service but I like the fact it offers several choices of ready made plans. We use ideas from it quite a lot, particularly for our low achievers. See what you think. I think the yearly subscription is about £30?

4. Actually just looked - it's £25.00.

5. Have you checked out what is in the school already?

6. I haven't had a chance to have a look yet. But I suspect very little...

7. I haven't had a chance yet. But I suspect very little...