1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 Literacy/Jubilee lesson - any ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Vanadesse, May 30, 2012.

1. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

I'm tying to come up with a literacy lesson for my Year 2s for tomorrow, something that's a bit interesting for them after their SATs which they finished this week. So far, I've thought of either a letter trying to persuade the Queen to come and visit our school/town or a newspaper front page, possibly about the Diamond Jubilee or maybe for the day of her coronation. Any other good suggestions?

2. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

I'm tying to come up with a literacy lesson for my Year 2s for tomorrow, something that's a bit interesting for them after their SATs which they finished this week. So far, I've thought of either a letter trying to persuade the Queen to come and visit our school/town or a newspaper front page, possibly about the Diamond Jubilee or maybe for the day of her coronation. Any other good suggestions?