1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 Job Application

Discussion in 'Primary' started by loui87, Jan 16, 2012.

1. loui87

loui87 New commenter

Hello,

I am an NQT (still trying to find a job!!!!) I was hoping people could help me out?! I have seen a job I am interested in applying for and it's a year 2 job. The advert says that there is to be some restructring within the school so experience from Years 1 - 5 is welcome! I have a little experience in Year 2 (as a teacher and TA). Can anyone give me any tips of what I could put in my application about Year 2 - that would really boost my application and make it stand out?
    Thank you in advance x

2. loui87

loui87 New commenter

Hello,

I am an NQT (still trying to find a job!!!!) I was hoping people could help me out?! I have seen a job I am interested in applying for and it's a year 2 job. The advert says that there is to be some restructring within the school so experience from Years 1 - 5 is welcome! I have a little experience in Year 2 (as a teacher and TA). Can anyone give me any tips of what I could put in my application about Year 2 - that would really boost my application and make it stand out?
    Thank you in advance x