1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 ICT scheme of work...?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by nqtworcester, Apr 18, 2012.

1. As of Monday I will be covering the Year 2 ICT lesson every Monday in the ICT suite. THe scheme of work however is nowhere to be seen, and the very old one that is available, is dated and well, quite honestly, dull!
    Does anyone have any interesting and up to date Schemes of work for Year 2 that i could use for ideas??

ThankS!

2. As of Monday I will be covering the Year 2 ICT lesson every Monday in the ICT suite. THe scheme of work however is nowhere to be seen, and the very old one that is available, is dated and well, quite honestly, dull!
    Does anyone have any interesting and up to date Schemes of work for Year 2 that i could use for ideas??

ThankS!

3. http://www.itass.newham.gov.uk/curriculum/sow.aspx#yr2

I've heard good things about this site though not used it myself.

4. I agree with Star17. We have been using itass plans this year and they are a huge improvement on what we had before - easy plans to follow, well resourced and modern links to good websites which the children actually enjoy using!

5. Thanks very much! Brilliant :)