1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2 - extended stories literacy unit - help needed!

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by adrianjadams, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I am planning the Year 2 extended stories unit (I am a GTP student) and have been asked to link it to our Knights and Castles theme. I am struggling to think of a suitable extended story to use for this theme. I have looked at previous threads and one suggestion was Marcia Williams's 'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table' but I think this is in comic strip form and am not sure how suitable this would be. Does anyone have any suggestions for a text linked to Knights and Castles?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi all,

I am planning the Year 2 extended stories unit (I am a GTP student) and have been asked to link it to our Knights and Castles theme. I am struggling to think of a suitable extended story to use for this theme. I have looked at previous threads and one suggestion was Marcia Williams's 'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table' but I think this is in comic strip form and am not sure how suitable this would be. Does anyone have any suggestions for a text linked to Knights and Castles?

Thanks in advance!