1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 2/3/4 class interview

Discussion in 'Primary' started by katie_weller0308, May 4, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

This is my first post so I hope it's in the right place.

I have an interview in a week for a mixed year 2,3+4 class in a small village school and have to do 30min teaching task.
    Initially I thought something like PSHE where it can be discussed based/differentiated by outcome + questioning, however
    I wonder if they are going to look for evidence of someone who can differentiate more explicitly.

Does anyone have any good ideas for this age range?

I really love the school and would love the job. I am an NQT by the way (well.. will be in Sep!)

Any help gratefully appreciated!

2. Hi everyone,

This is my first post so I hope it's in the right place.

I have an interview in a week for a mixed year 2,3+4 class in a small village school and have to do 30min teaching task.
    Initially I thought something like PSHE where it can be discussed based/differentiated by outcome + questioning, however
    I wonder if they are going to look for evidence of someone who can differentiate more explicitly.

Does anyone have any good ideas for this age range?

I really love the school and would love the job. I am an NQT by the way (well.. will be in Sep!)

Any help gratefully appreciated!