1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 1 weekly timetables

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sunnyyellow, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I am interested in weekly timetables for year one classes. Pupils are a mix of F/Stage levels and N/Curriculum levels though all year 1.

2. Waiguoren

Waiguoren New commenter

Hello - if you like, I'd be happy to email you mine. Would you like to post your email address?

3. Please could you send me your weekly timetable. I'm due to start in year 1 in sept! Thanks a lot in advance.

n_sultani@hotmail.co.uk

4. I am moving from 3/4 to 1/2 in September and this would be very useful

Roxanne-gray@hotmail.com

5. comenius

comenius New commenter

When I taught year 1 this was my timetable - I had 3 adults

Monday - Friday am

9.00 - 9.20 - morning maths

9.20 - 11.40 - maths and english groups running alongside each other (1 group maths, 1 group english for about 20mins/half an hour then swop, the rest used CP, challenges and outdoor area)

11.40 - 12.00 - phonics

12.50 - 2.45ish - topic work - included all other subjects plus PE twice a week and RE once a week (church school!) 2 groups worked at a time with an adult the rest accessed CP and challenges.

After Easter I built in an independent group each day in English as well.

6. NQT1986

NQT1986 Occasional commenter

Would I be able to see a copy as well, please? I'm joining y1 this year and would appreciate seeing a structure!

Laila76@hotmail.co.uk

7. Me too I'm starting year 1 this September and need help!!!