1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 1/reception Maths Observation for interview

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by hannahrb90, May 24, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I have a lesson observation for an interview on Monday and could do with some help.
    I have to plan a 30 minute maths lesson/activity based on number for a year 1/R class. I need to plan from EYFS up to level 2b (there are several reception children in the class).
    Does anyone have any ideas?
    Or hints and tips that might be useful? I've never had an observation for a job before!

Thanks.

2. Hi all,

I have a lesson observation for an interview on Monday and could do with some help.
    I have to plan a 30 minute maths lesson/activity based on number for a year 1/R class. I need to plan from EYFS up to level 2b (there are several reception children in the class).
    Does anyone have any ideas?
    Or hints and tips that might be useful? I've never had an observation for a job before!

Thanks.

3. My turn to get in first!
    How are you going to cope teaching these kids Maths every day fort he whole year? That's 190 lessons, and you can't think of anything to do for one short interview lesson! Oh dear.
    cyolba, willing to help if the OP has a plan that needs tweaking :)