1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 1 Literacy Poetry Unit 2 Pattern and Rhyme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sarah Warren, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hi, any chance I could get a copy of that planning? I'm teaching it straight after half term! Think im going to base ideas around nursery rhymes too and the outcome could be to write alternatives.

claireworsdale@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

2. please could I have this planning too. I have 2 weeks planned for stories with predictable patterns that I could swap with you.
    My email: qt_babe7@hotmail.com

3. jlfrith

jlfrith New commenter

4. haj

haj

please could i have a copy, im kind of stuck on ideas. Struggling with what would be suitable for year 1 to do for this unit ?

thanks

ramona85@hotmail.co.uk

5. Sorry to sound selfish but i haven't got time to send it to everyone. Will only swap to people willing to swap. Thanks again.

6. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

so I take it you did not like my ideas then :(

7. lol, sorry EBD35. They are good ideas. Have you got any plans to swap?? I don't mind swapping.

8. EBD35

what are you doing in science?/history?

9. Science this term has been materials and homes.

Next term for history we are doing homes around the world linked into geography.

10. i think i may have met you on a litercay course. Do you live in Derbyshire?

11. sorry alikitten but you have the wrong person.

I'm from london!

12. EBD35

which borough? I'm hounslow

13. Waltham forest leyton

14. saf_nqt-whats your email? I'm doing houses and homes and materials in science- can email you some things.

15. Hi

I was just wondering whqt the poem 'Whats in the toy box?" is id love a copy of it sounds just what i am after

Hayley

16. sorry for late reply erica, i was on holiday!! Shame back to school.

Are you in year 1?
    Here's my add safiyyahikram@yahoo.co.uk

Give me yours and i can swap with you the things were doing with houses and homes or anything else if you want.