1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 1 classroom organisation

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by Athro_cynradd, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Can anyone help with any ideas for Year 1 classroom organisation with regards the Foundation Phase? I have all my areas of Continuous Provision and am trying to get a balance with my NC subjects. At the moment I try to circulate my numeracy and literacy lessons over two days but have 5 groups and sometimes find it hard to fit the 5 in. Any ideas on timetabling and organising lessons for FP?

2. Can anyone help with any ideas for Year 1 classroom organisation with regards the Foundation Phase? I have all my areas of Continuous Provision and am trying to get a balance with my NC subjects. At the moment I try to circulate my numeracy and literacy lessons over two days but have 5 groups and sometimes find it hard to fit the 5 in. Any ideas on timetabling and organising lessons for FP?