1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 1 Autumn term- incorporating FS objectives into planning. Help!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bedazzled, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I am moving from FS to Y1 so that Y1 will be run in a FS way for at least first term if not till Easter. I will have continuous provision set up for the children to access independently whilst myself and the TA work with focused groups throughout the day. I will introduce weekly challenges which the children have to complete when using continuous provision.
    My classroom is a lot smaller than FS but I am still able to provide same activities some I may alternate e.g messy/water may only be for half a week.
    If you want to leave your email I can send you a copy of my timetable and I can let you know what I am doing.

2. loo16

loo16 New commenter

I am an NQT going into Year 1 and would also like some advice on this. Would I be able to get a copy of your timetable too? Thank you in advance :) lucybubbles@btinternet.com

3. Hi, would it be possible to get a copy too? I'm in Year 1 and we're having a bigger focus on transition this year with continuous provision and focus groups - never done it before so would be very interested to see how you've organised it. Thanks in advance.

hamishfields@hotmail.com

4. Could I also have a copy please bedazzled?
    New to Year 1 and looking to see how others organise their timetable.
    Can I message my email to you as it's a work email?

Thanks in advance
    :)

5. Hi Bedazzled
    Can I jump on the bandwagon and get a copy also?
    Thanks in advance