1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 1/2 topics and planning

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blaster, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Before I attempt to rewrite our KS1 topics and long and medium term planning does anyone have already in place topics for mixed Y1/2 classes. Our school will be introducing mixed classes next year and rather than trying to teach two topics I need to combine effectively. Any info would be much appreciated.

2. Before I attempt to rewrite our KS1 topics and long and medium term planning does anyone have already in place topics for mixed Y1/2 classes. Our school will be introducing mixed classes next year and rather than trying to teach two topics I need to combine effectively. Any info would be much appreciated.

3. I have a mixed year 1 & 2 class - we do a 2 year rolling programme to ensure all the topics are covered... I can send you the long term (2 year) curriculum plan if that helps .... just tell me your email addy :eek:)

4. sorry to hang on the end of here but I would also LOVE a copy of the plans too, if that is ok?

Gratefully

summerchinttz@yahoo.com

5. will do them all after lunch so keep an eye on your email boxes x x

6. me too please! I'd love to do topics!

7. Hi keep smiling
    Thank You very much for your plans, I think they will be very useful.

8. ravenbank

ravenbank New commenter

9. Hi. Could i also have a copy of these plans. I am an NQT and have an interview for teaching a mixed class (years 1 and 2), any other advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

10. Sally Featherstone does mixed aged planning for r/yr1/yr2 on a two year rolling programme.Book and CD so you can type in any changes also Lansashire LEA do mixed aged planning for r/yr1/yr2 FREE