1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

year 1/2 school trip

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jellybellysmum, May 8, 2011.

1. Thanks comenius! I think we would spend the whole trip in a queue for the donkey rides as the other y1 and Y2 class are coming too! Boss not so keen as said depends what they would get out of it for the time there but I think they would have a ball and a day to remember - which for some of our kids is more valuable than any 'lesson'.

2. what about west kirby?

3. no one

no one New commenter

I thought that the National Trust bit by Formby had toilets and it is only a short walk from the squirrel bit to the beach.
    Blackpool would be good. The Solaris Centre at South Blackpool could possibly do room hire with toilet facilities and then you would be near to a quieter part of the beach, be able to see the sculptures and possibly even the Pleasure Beach if you could afford it. The Pleasure Beach has recently devised a trial for school trips which then adds something extra educationally.
    Or the idea of linking with another school in Blackpool would be interesting and provides a good contrast for both. You would then have a base for your trip if you approached a school near the promenade.
    Have fun!