1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 1/2 Plans Up For Grabs!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by stress_head, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hi,
    I have taught a year 1 class for a year and a mixed year 1/2 class for two years. I am now moving into year 4.
    Would anyone like to buy a full set of year 1 or year 1/2 planning for numeracy and/or literacy (all planned using the new framework)? Would save you hours of planning! Make me an offer!
    I also have foundation subject plans linked to QCA units available for year 1 or mixed year 1/2 class.
    Let me know if you are interested.

2. Hi,
    I have taught a year 1 class for a year and a mixed year 1/2 class for two years. I am now moving into year 4.
    Would anyone like to buy a full set of year 1 or year 1/2 planning for numeracy and/or literacy (all planned using the new framework)? Would save you hours of planning! Make me an offer!
    I also have foundation subject plans linked to QCA units available for year 1 or mixed year 1/2 class.
    Let me know if you are interested.

3. Hi
    I would be very interested in all of this What were you thinking of charging?
    Is it possible to see any samples?
    Thanks
    pnaylor

4. Hi stress head
    Sorry I didn'y give you my email address.
    It is
    david@calvale.freeserve.co.uk
    thanks
    pnaylor

5. Hi

I would be very interested in the numeracy planning for Year 1 and 2. We've just recently gone to mixed age maths plans and Im not sure where to start really. How much would you be after? My email is clarebush18@hotmail.com

6. Hi I would be really interested, am going to be an NQT in Sept with mixed age year 1 and 2, would love to get some help planning. How much you charging? My email is rlc86@hotmail.com

7. Hi all,
    Thanks for your interest. Will send you all an email tomorrow with a list of all the planning I have available. Prices will vary depending on if the planning is a 2 or 3 week block. Will get all the info sent to you all tomorrow. I will also attach a sample of both numeracy and literacy.
    x

8. JT77

JT77 New commenter

Hi,
    I'll be an NQT in Sept with a mixed Y1/2 class of 30 children. I'd be grateful if you could include me on your distribution list, as I may be interested in buying the planning that you have available. My e-mail address is jillthistle@hotmail.com.
    Many thanks.

9. I have been giving a mixed year1/2 class for this year. I have never had a mixed class before and the year 1/2 mixed plans would be a great help.
    Daiawn@hotmail.com
    Cheers, Gareth

10. Wow we really are in a recession! Teachers charging each other for lesson plans!

11. schlairtay

schlairtay New commenter

12. Hi
    I would be really interested in buying your plans. I am going to be teaching a year 1/2 class in September, this is the first time Ive been planning for ks1 and your plans would be very helpful and actually a godsend. Are they still available or have you already sold them?

13. Still available. Post your email address and I will get details sent to you. x

14. I am interested but how are you going to collect payment ?
    What will you be charging ?

15. Would love them too please
    rrg@blueyonder.co.uk

16. iamagoodgirl - post your email address and I will send all the details on to you.

17. Yes please! my email address is celticreature@hotmail.com. Can I have the year 1/2 maths and (if you have Literacy) plans too. In fact any 1/2 plans you have as this is all new to me. Cheers

18. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

* emilystrange too, please? emilyalone@gmail.com