1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y6 sats greater depth

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by sooooexcited, Aug 26, 2018.

1. sooooexcited

sooooexcited Occasional commenter

Please can someone tell me the national average of children achieving 110+ in each subject for 2018?

Thanks in advance.

install likes this.
  2. clbills

clbills New commenter

I think that is not published until the 4th September but happy to be corrected...

3. sooooexcited

sooooexcited Occasional commenter

Thanks that would make sense as to why I can't find it!

4. cornflake

cornflake Senior commenter

Last year the data was available on 1st Sept ... so it will probably be around then.

5. cornflake

cornflake Senior commenter

4th is the correct date this year:

"Further provisional statistics will be published on 4 September 2018 in the ‘National curriculum assessments: key stage 2 (provisional)’ publication.

We will publish revised figures in the ‘National curriculum assessments at key stage 2 (revised)’ publication in December 2018. The revised figures include additional data such as that submitted after the initial deadline, data released following the completion of maladministration investigations and outcomes from KS2 marking reviews and amendments made by schools during the checking exercise."

6. clbills

clbills New commenter

Attached Files: