1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y6 reading SATS from 2000 marking scheme?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Squaley24, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Gave my year 6's a reading sats from 2000 'Built to Last' and was told we had the marking scheme but appears it cannot be found anywhere! Does anyone have a copy they can email me or send me a link to as cannot find it anywhere online. Thanks.
    Email is hayley_squaley@hotmail.com

2. Hi,
    Gave my year 6's a reading sats from 2000 'Built to Last' and was told we had the marking scheme but appears it cannot be found anywhere! Does anyone have a copy they can email me or send me a link to as cannot find it anywhere online. Thanks.
    Email is hayley_squaley@hotmail.com

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. hb18

hb18 New commenter

I have a copy from Testbase. Will email you

5. Hi I know this was a while a go when you posted this message but any chance you could email me the copy of the reading mark scheme for 2000? It seems to have vanished in our school also!

Thank you Katrina

K.Perger@hotmail.co.uk

6. Yep, me too! If anyone has a copy they can e-mail I'd be very grateful:

guysgoing@gmail.com

Guy

7. I know this is a ridiculously old thread but does anybody have an emailable copy of the mark scheme for this paper?
    Was told we had one in school and we definitely do not.... So i'm stuck!
    My email is kirsty.skilton@hotmail.co.uk if anybody could help!!
    Thankyou!

8. I realise I'm somewhat jumping on the bandwagon a little late but if there is any chance you still had the mark scheme for this paper and were able to email it to me, I would be forever grateful. My email address is e-m-i-l-y-c@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you!
    Emily

9. Hello1
    sorry to be a pain, but tis there any chance that you could email me a copy of the 'Built to Last' mark scheme too?
    my email is: leanne.mcgettrick@waverley.sch.uk
    Thanks in advance!
    Leanne

10. Hi.
    Sorry to be a pain also, but do you happen to have the mark scheme for built to last?
    Thank You

Meg
    meg.collett@bristol.gov.uk

11. If anyone has non fiction part of this mark scheme and threshold levels I 'd be very grateful too.

karengoodby@googlemail.com

12. Hello could you email me the mark scheme for built to last please?
    Many thnaks
    Andrea

13. I know this is super old but could someone email me the built to last mark scheme please! I need it asap so would be much appreciated!

Email address is asma.rawat@kirkleeseducation.uk

THANK YOU TO ANYBODY WHO EMAILS IT!!!!!

(from a stressed teacher!)

14. Firerose

Firerose New commenter

Hiya Asma7, I have just emailed you the Built to Last mark scheme and the level threshholds for 2000. :)

15. Hi Firerose. We have just done this and no marks scheme to be found in school! Could you email the markscheme and thresholds to me too please?

jgriff3@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you xxx

16. Firerose

Firerose New commenter

Hi, I've just emailed you :)

17. yesodey

yesodey New commenter

i am looking for mark scheme of Built To Last 2000 ks2 sats reading paper and see that you have a copy. Would you be able to email me a copy please to office@yhsl.org.uk thank you. Mrs R Deutsch

18. deanashleyr

deanashleyr New commenter

19. galerider123

galerider123 Established commenter

Is anyone apart from me surprised that SATs reading tests from 17 years ago are still being used? I'm not sure that I would trust the thresholds, even if the actual comprehensions are a good exercise.

Pomza likes this.
  20. markuss

markuss Occasional commenter

When they fantasize that NCTs are SATs, nothing they say about them surprises.