1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y6 Literacy Revision - 5 week planning exemplification??? Help!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Spinachthellama2, Feb 27, 2011.

1. On a recent Literacy course we were told about a Y6 Literacy planing exemplification (revision unit) which is a 5 week programme covering all the different text types. It includes Bloddon/adventure stories and poetry. I have searched but cannot find it. I know it is available in colour and includes some resources. It is apparently on the strategies site - does anyone know where???

2. On a recent Literacy course we were told about a Y6 Literacy planing exemplification (revision unit) which is a 5 week programme covering all the different text types. It includes Bloddon/adventure stories and poetry. I have searched but cannot find it. I know it is available in colour and includes some resources. It is apparently on the strategies site - does anyone know where???

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. I am familiar with those but was shown a 5 week programme in printed booklet format - it looked really good but I can't track it down.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

6. Marlin thank you so much for looking but it's not the one. I remember it being colourful and including
    some texts - possibly Bloddon and the Giant's Necklace. Thanks anyway [​IMG]