1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y5 2006 English markscheme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jprichardson, May 8, 2009.

1. I'm sure I saw someone posted something about this recently but TES has been a pain recently and I can't seem to find it. Basically, I have the Y5 markscheme for the 2006 maths but don't have a copy of the English markscheme for the optional SATs. Is there a kind soul out there who might be able to tell me where to find it on the net or scan it and email/post me a copy (More than happy to cover costs, of course!). It's the 'Changes' booklet for the reading and the 'Improve your playground' writing.
    Thanks, jp

2. Well I'm desperately looking for the maths one, but have Engligh so perhaps we could help each other! I only want the level boundaries and standardised pages...

3. Sounds like a deal! I could do with the whole thing though, as I've never marked it before... Could you scan it in and email it? I could do that with the Maths on Monday and send it over if you PM me your email address.

4. I can do that although there is an awful lot to the english! I'll give it a go on Monday. My email address is clairemardon@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

5. Great, I'll send you the maths on Monday! I know there's a lot involved.... feel free to edit out any less important bits!!! Thanks!

6. Hi,

I am desperately looking for the Y5 optional SATS 2006 english mark scheme (just the 'Changes' reading answers and the level thresholds) - is there any chance that you might have this to email to me. Email address is freakwithabeak@hotmail.com if you do!

Thanks very much!

Jess xx