1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y4/5 Indus Valley topic

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon3106, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

I began teaching an Indus Valley topic a couple of weeks ago and have now become unstuck a little bit. We've looked at the location and who discovered it, but the problem I'm having is that everything seems to be on the internet. Planning the topic has been difficult, but this is mostly because I've not been able to find any resources to use in the classroom. Anybody got any ideas or resources available? Thanks in advance.

2. Hi everyone,

I began teaching an Indus Valley topic a couple of weeks ago and have now become unstuck a little bit. We've looked at the location and who discovered it, but the problem I'm having is that everything seems to be on the internet. Planning the topic has been difficult, but this is mostly because I've not been able to find any resources to use in the classroom. Anybody got any ideas or resources available? Thanks in advance.