1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

y2 clothing topic

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by rachaelturner, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hiya,

Am busy planning my topic on clothes for children in year 2 and I was wondering does anyobdy have any good websites or worksheets that I can have a look at to teach children about clothing related to climate? I have spent ages searching google for information but had no luck. In particular I am looking for the outline of a person wearing Indian clothes or in fact just an outline of a person that the children can draw the clothes on to and then I will do the same activity for a cooler climate.

rachael_turner221@hotmail.com

thanks in advance x

2. Hiya,

Am busy planning my topic on clothes for children in year 2 and I was wondering does anyobdy have any good websites or worksheets that I can have a look at to teach children about clothing related to climate? I have spent ages searching google for information but had no luck. In particular I am looking for the outline of a person wearing Indian clothes or in fact just an outline of a person that the children can draw the clothes on to and then I will do the same activity for a cooler climate.

rachael_turner221@hotmail.com

thanks in advance x

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. thank you, yes I was looking for something similar to this but perhaps with a sari outline?

5. Msz

6. you are a superstar!!! Thank you so much!!

7. It is good to see how you are so careful about childre, Fortunately I can recommend you the site where you can get much more about your children clothing.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/augusta-sportswear/index.htm

Very best of luck

8. inky

inky Lead commenter

Dear Mr Hudson,
    please reread the first post on this thread.

9. inky

inky Lead commenter

Shalwar kameezes are the practical clothes of choice for millions of women in South Asia.

10. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Couldn't the children draw their own people? For a larger version for a display you could drawr round an actual child.

11. Msz

The thread is over FOUR years old .. I suspect andrewhudson upped it to sell his clothing!

12. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Well spotted! I didn't see that.