1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y2/3/4 maths medium term plans

Discussion in 'Primary' started by benjaminjames, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Hi if this is still available I would really appreciate a copy.
    s0701021@glos.ac.uk
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. Guest

3. Nicola120785

Nicola120785 New commenter

4. Hi There have you still got copies of these would very much like some, and get ideas. I know this was back in 2008 but just thought to give it a try Thanks alot
    email: whangabread@yahoo.co.nz

5. I know this was almost a year ago, but I'd REALLY appreciate it! I have a mixed 3/4 class so this would be ideal!!! Many many many thanks!!!
    thedappyone@hotmail.com
    :)

6. Hi
    I would love to see what you have done
    Becky. Thanks

7. hi, that sounds really useful for me - I would love a copy too, and thanks very much!

gisela.roberts@btinternet.com

8. Guest

9. Could I have one too please if you still have it? Sounds amazing!
    aemarlowe@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you!!
    Anna

10. Hi there, please send a copy. many thanks
    hodan58@hotmail.com

11. I will be teaching a mixed 2/3/4 so that would be great.
    Thank you,
    becksn@live.co.uk

12. Oooo yes please if you wouldn't mind

mwnci-bach@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for sharing

13. Hi, I have just got a job for September this year, y2,3,4, I am struggling with Chris Quigley planning and have to submit med term planning - has anyone done this for literacy, maths science? e-mail revere@manx.net

14. Hi i know thisnpost is 5 years old but it would be worth the shot i am teaching 2/3&4 in september. athis would be handy if you could email it to me on tazneem4u@hotmail.com

thank you x

15. Hi, this is probably a long shot but i was wondering if you could email these plans to me also? My email is sarah.ennis93@hotmail.com

Thank You!