1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y2/3/4 maths medium term plans

Discussion in 'Primary' started by benjaminjames, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I would love a copy please. I have just spent my ppa doing the same for my mixed 3,4,5 class and was about to start for my 2,3 class when thought about seeing if anyone else is doing this. Great Thank-you. email is joanne2310@yahoo.com

2. There are some examples that sound similar to the ones you describe Devons website. I find them useful. www.devon.ldp.org they are on the maths pages in the renewed framework folder.

3. Yes please I would be very gratful. Am teaching a mixed year 2/3 next year.
    Many thanks
    Debbie

4. Yes please would be very grateful. Teaching a mixed 2/3 next year.
    Thank you
    Debbie
    debbiethatcher@hotmail.com

5. Ive just been asked to do some HT's relief work next term in a 2,3,4 and 5 class so this may be really hepful. hopkins.kiy@e2bn.net
    Thanks

6. would love them thanks!

jrbrewis@yahoo.com

7. I teach in North Yorkshire and on their pages they have mapped objectives for any mixed age class possible. www.n-yorks.co.uk They do this for maths and literacy, a real time saver

8. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Please can you give a better link for the North Yorks site?

9. I have got a mixed year 3/4 class and would app a copy of this. Please send to
    dianemcintosh25@hotmail.com
    thank you so much
    diane

10. I would love a copy have just taken over a 3/4 split class so would find it so useful.
    donnamack11@tiscali.co.uk
    Thanks again
    Donna

11. That would be fantastic, thank you!
    chloe.edwards@teacher.com
    please, thank you

12. Hi could I have a copy too please if not too late!
    Thanks in advance
    themiltons4@hotmail.com

13. Would really appreciate a copy katherine@katherinewalker.co.uk ta