1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Y2/3/4 maths medium term plans

Discussion in 'Primary' started by benjaminjames, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Could I have a copy of the mixed ability framewor please ............ Thanyou

Joymcoy@hotmail.com [​IMG]

2. I have a mixed year 3/4 class and would really appreciate a copy thanks.

Julmedo@aol.com

3. Just wondering if you were still willing to share?I am starting a new job share in yr2/3/4 in Jan(having only ever taught KS1!)AND

4. don't know what happened there!!anyway if you are still willing to share the e-mail is cac@shrewsbury.org.uk thanks,cazza

5. rc07

rc07 New commenter

6. Hi,

Would really love a copy as starting y3/4 placement in a couple of weeks.

Many thanks.

judithbennion@aol.com

7. If you are still offering I'd love to see this. I have a Y2/3/4 class (small but beautifully formed school) and it sounds too wonderful to miss.

cmjdcj@btinternet.com

8. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

9. If you are still offering a copy of the objectives would be much appreciated! ps9cfl@yahoo.co.uk

10. What a lovely chap you must be! I would be really grateful if you could send me a copy of the planning - I have really struggled with it this year! Many thanks

11. I'd rather not post my e-mail address here for all to see. How can I get it to you?