1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

x bar

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Colleen_Young, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Thanks Mrs. B. - actually both are very peacefully asleep. Yep, blue paint was one of mine. It came off eventually. She's a really sweet little girl but can be a live wire sometimes. Can I borrow the bouncer sometime to make son get on with his coursework, please. What happened to everyone last night? I finished my assignment and then came to see who was around and everyone had disappeared.

2. too late by the time i saw your post- sorry

3. right- I'm off to do 50 sit-ups and then to bed- it has all been too much for me- see my new thread..

4. It was really late, took me ages as well to wind down enough to go to sleep. Luckily hubby found a game called bespelled which he has become addicted to and we played that till 2. Good job I'm still on leave at the moment.

5. I tend to work at the other end of the day emilyisobel, my brain stops working at about 11pm...

6. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

Head of Mistakes - that's me Wibble.

Off again...

7. good-night all!

8. G'night mrs B.
    Wibble - my brain doesn't ever work, had to get it finished and can't concentrate until kids are in bed. I've always been a bit of a night owl. Can't do mornings.

9. Missed everyone - got phone call from mad Irish aunt with gift of the gab. Tea went cold and came back to find only crumbs left on the plate ...ah, well! Another time perhaps.
    Must go and do a bit of work before hitting bed.
    TTFN

10. Missed it all too - marking and had a lesson for tomorrow sprung on me at the last minute and my mentor has rethought the order of all my Year 10 topics.

It's alright for him he doesn't have to produce a sodding great file full of topic overviews, lesson plans and evaluations. AAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!

Right I think I'd better go and chew the duvet cover in an attempt at relaxing and make and early start tomrrow.

Sorry I missed it and I hope you all had fun!

11. Was that the Stats stuff, bethylou? (Or am I remembering the wrong person?)

12. Colleen_Young

Hope nobody minds..did some tidying up before bed - thought I'd get some serious threads back to the top

saved x bar till last though

13. Storming idea Casy.

After all that it came off well tonight - here's hoping it has the desired affect! There's me rambling again!

14. sorry been very very busy

is that comfy armchair by the bar mine

G&T in the best meaning of the phrase

15. Evening,

I could do with a Lemsip and a snooze - any one wants me I'm snoring in the corner!

16. Colleen_Young

Very quiet in here. Anybody about?

17. dydx is in the Sanctuary staff room escaping the rants and raves and moonbeams....

18. flying visit- just time for a quick one!
    Casy there is a thread for you.

This place is great for staying in touch with the 'old' crowd- while we are on hols of course.

Thanks for the postcard wibblewobble- it's on my wall.

19. Colleen_Young

Good evening all.

A thread? For me? I must investigate.

20. Colleen_Young

Thank you mrs b.

dydx mrs b is referring to my action of posting an 'up' message in a few threads last night. I thought I'd throw a few serious threads to the top of the list.