1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Written Task at interview!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by kkafesci, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hi all, I have an interview next Tuesday for Maintenance Officer in a Secondary School......this is my first interview in over 9 years!!!

I received an interview schedule which states that I will be given a tour of the school (45mins), complete a written task (30mins) have a break (15mins) and then have my interview (30mins).

I am competing against 6 other candidates and securing this job means everything to me so I have been trying to prep myself for the written task by researching on the web, but without any luck.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can anybody help and advise me what to expect from the written task and also if there is any key words I should use during my interview.

Thank you so much!

2. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I've never heard the job title 'Maintenance Officer' - what is it? What responsibilities are on the job description?
    I can't give you any ideas unless I know these things - but one thing that will definitely come up in your interview is safeguarding (child protection). If you go over to the 'jobseekers' forum, you'll find a whole thread on this with a lot of potential questions.