1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Writing to another Reception class / letter exchange?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by L10, Dec 6, 2011.

1. L10

L10 New commenter

I would be interested in this too. We are a small rural school in the North East.

2. I would be interested in exchanging letters with either of you, we are a large inner-city school in Brixton, South London so would be quite a contrast!

3. We are quite a large Lower school, over 300 children on roll.Would love to write to any of you who are interested!
    Will be in contact over email, if anyone would like to join in too, please give me a copy of your email address and I'll be in touch soon [​IMG]

4. L10

L10 New commenter

i'm happy to join up with any contrasting school - small, rural in NE England

shopper_lover10@yahoo.co.uk

5. Thank you, I have emailed you both! [​IMG]

6. I am a school in Telford and have around 180 pupils on roll.
    I teach reception where we currently have a class of 21
    If anyone would like to do a letter exchange I would be very interested please just email me

7. I would be very interested.

I work in a Reception class of 26 in a rural First school.

Let me know- thanks!
    Laura

8. Either send me a message with your email / write your email address on here and I'll email you all :)

9. ORLA279

ORLA279 New commenter

I would love to get involved in that am from a small country school in Northern Ireland. If interested my email address is ohagan279@c2kni.net

10. I'm still interested as well!
    My email address is lauragillott@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks!

11. doctorinthetardis

doctorinthetardis New commenter

Hi guys, I know a lot of you have responded already sayig you're interested so I'm hoping someone would be happy to liase with us. I teach a reception age class in Jakarta, Indonesia so if you're looking for a multicultural experience, please feel free to send me a message! The language of instruction is English in our class so please don't worry about that because my class are all really great English speakers ... we do have a variety of backgrounds and languages though as most of kids are Chinese, Indonesian or English and we even have a Brazilian girl!
    We'd have to email but this would be wonderful for me as it would really help encourage writing in our class and we could write an email back to you as a whole class.
    Really looking forward to hearing from sombody!!