1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Writing reports

Discussion in 'Personal' started by special1, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Hi,

Does one know of any websites or online courses i can take to improve my report writing skills. At the moment every report i write is being sent back! When this first happened i asked for some feedback as to how i could improve my writing skills and was told my sentences! I then asked if they could go through one of my reports to help me further but was told they couldn't do it for me, and thats was it. Each report is being sent back 3/4 times.

Its really starting to get to me down especially with every email being so negative, cant seem to do any thing right.

Feel like chucking the job in

Please help :(

2. Hi,

Does one know of any websites or online courses i can take to improve my report writing skills. At the moment every report i write is being sent back! When this first happened i asked for some feedback as to how i could improve my writing skills and was told my sentences! I then asked if they could go through one of my reports to help me further but was told they couldn't do it for me, and thats was it. Each report is being sent back 3/4 times.

Its really starting to get to me down especially with every email being so negative, cant seem to do any thing right.

Feel like chucking the job in

Please help :(

3. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

If your post is not a joke I would resign now. You are not fit to be a teacher.

4. Richie Millions

You can only lead a horse to water if it has legs.

5. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Says Billy no mates

6. Richie Millions

Are you still seeing your therapist Shifty baby your anger issues seem to be resurfacing x

7. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Perhaps we could meet and talk it over?

8. Richie Millions

Time and place?

9. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

I'll ask Matron

10. Richie Millions

11. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Perhaps one of you could attend the next Brum meet

12. Richie Millions

I'll get a Chara and we can all come x

13. So, to get back to the original question..

If your reports are being sent back 3 or 4 times, make sure you keep a copy of all reports and highlight the ones that get through. You then have a bank of acceptable reports to use which you can adapt to different year groups.