1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Writing reports boredom!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by 241708, May 22, 2011.

1. Not at the moment but I know I will be next week during half term!

2. Sillow

Sillow Lead commenter

Me! I did start, did about three and then gave up. I'm waiting for a deadline to kick in before I get properly started...

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I'd say if you have time to get bored with them, then you have started too soon.

Do the quick tick box parts as early as you like. Then leave the rest to the very last minute. you don't have time to get bored or think too long as you just have to get on with it.

I can do a class set in one night...I have a night with no sleep every single year, don't even get to bed. But hey ho...saves the stress and boredom!

4. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

Haha classic!! I'm considering copying and pasting as much as I can, but obviously don't want to be caught out by two friendly parents!!

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Ahhh now I ought to copy and paste really, would save time. I can just never bring myself to do so. But then I'm good at waffling on.

Actually I do write the maths one for the children not in my own class as I have to send them to someone else early enough for them to add their bits. But they don't take too long.